The behaviour of a PC can be a mystery to even the most experienced user. Cryptic error messages, difficult user interfaces, unintelligible instructions... you name it, PCs have got it.
Fortunately, it doesn't have to be like this.
This service is provided at £30/hour at our office in Andover. We provide a personalised, friendly service to guide you through getting the best out of your computer.
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- How to get what you want from a word processor (e.g. Microsoft Word, OpenOffice Writer)
- Using the internet for research
- Keeping your computer in good working order
- Using spreadsheets and databases for business purposes
- Getting on the internet for the first time, including fully managed setup.
We promise we'll go at a pace you're comfortable with, and answer all your questions without jargon or techno-babble. We're also happy to write down any instructions you ask so you can refer to them in the future. And if you want it, we can make some practice exercises for you to try out in your own time.
Contact us to find out more.